This conference would not have been possible without the generous support of our sponsors:
Global Health Programs
The Global Health Programs (GHP) of the Faculty of Medicine is committed to improving global health through multi-disciplinary educational, clinical, developmental and research programs that link McGill faculty and students with colleagues throughout Canada and the world in collaborative projects. The Global Health Programs and its partners draw on the talents and resources of one of the world’s leading educational and research institutions to:
- Establish and facilitate international research collaborations to address leading health challenges
- Support the training of health care workers and researchers to combat global health disparities
- Support students and faculty to work with underserved populations and in underserved regions
- Promote long-term capacity building in health and health related sciences in low-resource areas
- Attract outstanding individuals into global health related fields
For more information please visit our website at www.mcgill.ca/globalhealth.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please e-mail our Public Relations Officer at email@example.com.