Take this short quiz for help in making your delegate role choice!
At MonWHO, participants can assume the role of a country’s ambassador to the WHO, a non-governmental organization representative, a pharmaceutical representative or a journalist. Use the drop-down menu or click each role to learn more!
No matter what role you choose, all MonWHO participants can be sure to:
- Apply and develop critical thinking, problem solving, advocacy, and consensus building skills.
- Practice resolution writing.
- Share ideas and learn from likeminded individuals.
- Gain a better understanding of how the WHO operates and what forces shape WHO policy.
- Utilize rules of order and proceedings typical of deliberative assemblies adopted by international health authorities among many worldwide organizations.
- Apply their knowledge of global health in a realistic setting to develop a better understanding of how ideas, reality, and international affairs come together to produce definitive doctrine in global health.