Dear Prospective Delegates,
The MonWHO 2018 Secretariat is proud to announce that delegate registration is now open for the 2018 conference, which will take place on March 16th-18th at the Delta Hotel in Downtown Montreal!
The registration form can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11-RubzFNYmP4ZtYR5aMoUO74RRbkExYViNkj59cgWq0/viewform?edit_requested=true
For this 11th edition of MonWHO, we will have a special theme: Health Crises, where each committee will be a specific health crisis. The 9 committees are the following:
– Crisis 1 – HIV/AIDS Crisis in the 1980s
– Crisis 2 – Tuberculosis and Antibiotic Resistance
– Crisis 3 – Malaria in Africa Today
– Crisis 4 – The Black Plague
– Crisis 5 – Cholera
– Crisis 6 – The Obesity Epidemic
– Crisis 7 – Le Désastre de Fukushima (Bilingual)
– Crisis 8 – The Day Humanity Was Almost Wiped Out – Mystery Epidemic
– Crisis 9 – The Spanish Flu
A full schedule of events and times will be released in the coming weeks. Registration will close on March 1st at 11:59pm.
We encourage you to register fast as spots are limited! We hope to see you on March 16th!
Please note that registration for STAFF POSITIONS, both Committee Staff – Chairs, Vice-Chairs and Crisis Staff; and Logistical Staff – Pages and Photographers; will come out in the coming 2 weeks. Another post will be made for this.
The MonWHO 2018 Secretariat